Sunday 11 January 2015

My decision to join IDS Next eight years ago is the best decision I have ever made



Anirban is from Kolkata. He is a Science Graduate from University of Calcutta and has a PGDCA in Computer Application from IGNOU. He has 14 years of experience, of which, eight have been with IDS Next.

Tell us about your role at IDS Next

I am a part of IDS Next’s Client Engagement Group (CEG) and as a Regional Manager, I take care of the entire Eastern Region including Bihar, Odisha, West Bengal, Assam and others. I also take care of our CEG related activities in countries like Bangladesh and Bhutan.

My work starts the moment product installation is done. I am responsible for providing best-in-class post product installation service to our clients and AMC. This can be a fairly challenging job.

Additionally, I work with customers to do Software Usage Audits. This process starts whenever a client comes to us complaining about a particular functionality of our Hotel ERP. In such cases, I make sure that our team immediately gets in touch with the client to understand the manner in which they harness our Hotel ERP. Depending on the issue, we conduct training programs for the client and ensure that they get maximum benefit by using our Hotel ERP.

Some of your achievements so far…

Achievements are many and thank to my seniors and colleagues, we met our AMC targets by a large margin. It was possible due to the support and dedication from the entire team.

How has been your journey so far at IDS Next?

I joined IDS Next in 2006 as a support executive. It is now 8 years and counting, and I look forward to being part of IDS Next family in the coming years as well. I still learn new things from my colleagues and seniors here. Though, I operate from Kolkata, I have never encountered any communication gap with the senior management in Bangalore. I think my work has been recognized here as I have been awarded with 3 promotions so far. Honestly speaking, my decision to join IDS Next eight years ago was the best decision I have ever made.

How would you like to recommend others to join IDS Next?

As a company, IDS Next has created a mark for itself and has proved its mettle in the domain of Hospitality Technology. Like me, there will be many employees in IDS Next who would agree that the company provides everything to develop professionally.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Brother..... Long way to go and many more to Achieve......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Brother..... Long way to go and many more to Achieve......

    ReplyDelete